[macvoiceover] Garage Band questions

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:36:32 -0600

Hi everyone:

I recorded a song on my iPhone using Gig Daddy, and then was able to transfer
the song to my iMac using WIFI and Safari to download the song from my iPhone
to the iMac... very cool!!

The only problem is that the song is recorded in .WAV format, and I can't get
it to open in Garage Band.  I Googled and found out that one can import .WAV
files into GB by dragging and dropping the song into the GB timeline, but I
don't know how to do this using VO.  Is there a way to open the .WAV file in GB
and then do some editing on it?  Should I convert the file to a different
format before opening it in GB?

Thanks for any and all ideas!

Russell>