[macvoiceover] Re: [GW-Booksense] Disappointed

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:01:17 -0400

It would almost certainly work in a virtual Windows machine running VMWare Fusion, and I wouldn't have a problem doing so. Still, native Mac support would be pretty nice.

On Jul 7, 2009, at 6:20 PM, David Chittenden wrote:

Book Sense is developed on the Windows CE platform. Might it work in Windows emulation?

David Chittenden, MS, CRC, MRCAA

Buddy Brannan wrote:
Well--

The Mac doesn't seem to recognize the BookSense.

This would appear to be an issue with the card reader or something in the BookSense. Fortunately, I have an external card reader, and the Mac recognizes the SD card when I put the card in the reader instead of the BookSense. So, it isn't a card format issue (i.e. it really does use fat32 and not NTFS).

While this isn't a show stopper, it is slightly disappointing.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4127 or 888-75-BUDDY
Create your own economic stimulus package:
http://www.powermall.info