[macvoiceover] Fwd: updated list of accessible apps

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:09:01 -0400

Hi folks,

Holly is keeping a list of accessibal apps, if you find any new ones, please drop her a note.

Thanks.

Keith Reedy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Holly Anderson <holly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 21, 2009 10:55:47 PM GMT-04:00
To: viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: updated list of accessible apps

Hi all.  There were a lot of apps mentioned today, I thught I'd resend
the list I have and you guys can let me know if I've missed any.
thanks.
Wunder Radio
Public Radio Exchange
Bank of America
I Heart Radio  (no vo access to buttons at bottom)
Redwings  (Its a hockey schedule for the team)
iPro Hockey
Score Center from ESPn (not sure if its completely accessible but
can read sports scores so far).
Speed Test
shazam
Facebook app
pandora
Bible youversion by lifechurch.tv
Holy Bible
frotz app interactive fiction interpreter
AP mobile
New york times app
twittelator pro
vlingo