[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: mobile me and Iweb

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:23:26 +0100

I agree Robin. I'm going to go ahead and purchase it myself when my trial runs out. the idisc feature is what has swayed me along with the syncing to my iphone. and lets hope apple will let us know when it's all up and accessible. :)

On Aug 4, 2009, at 10:57 AM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi Marie,
thanks for forwarding this!
I have a Mobile Me account myself, and the trial is going to expire in a few days. Even though the website is totally inaccessible (at least after logging in), I wouldn't wanna miss any of its features - the push mail on the iPhone, iDisk, syncing contacts over-the-air... So, even though the website is inaccessible, I think it's a really awesome service and would recommend it to anyone, including VO users, who wants to stay up-to-date with their email messages and make use of online storage as well!
Robin