[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Support Request

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:31:28 -0700

If he need any help have him contact me.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022
gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

Begin forwarded message:

From: No Thirst Software Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 20, 2008 9:04:33 PM EST
To: Shaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Support Request

On Jan 20, 2008, at 5:28 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

First of all I would like you to know I appreciate your hard work on the products you develop. I am a blind user of the Mac and Voice Over and in our community we have been on the hunt for accessible financial software. We have found that most developers will require allot of re-coding in order to make their software screen reader friendly. I listened to your pod-cast interview with Scotty and realized not only that you develop software, but you have a heart. I can't speak for the blind community but I can say if you can update a few unlabeled buttons on both pieces of software I will purchase and promote them whereever I go. Please let me know what your thoughts are and look out for my e-mail to the blind Mac user lists following this message.

Hi Shaun,

I'm happy to update both MoneyWell and Debt Quencher to be more accessible. I didn't realize any buttons were unlabeled, but I'll test them with Voice Over to make sure they all work correctly for the next patch.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
http://nothirst.com
support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Join our user forum to learn about new releases:
http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software