[macvoiceover] Fwd: Full Accessibility coming soon

  • From: Shaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:27:14 -0500

Listers with sighted help or Greg please contact this developer with the information that he needs. I don't have sighted help this week or else I would be happy to do this myself. Thanks all

Begin forwarded message:

From: No Thirst Software Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 21, 2008 12:24:44 PM EST
To: Shaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Full Accessibility coming soon

On Jan 21, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Shaun Jones wrote:

In response to your message concerning accessibility in your products I would like to thank you again for your support. I got allot of good feedback from both of the blind user Mac discussion lists that I am a subscriber of. I wanted to know if you have any idea as to when the changes would be imp-lamented? Thanks

Shaun,

MoneyWell has a patch coming out this week and I'm happy to change any buttons that are wrong in that release. My problem now is that I'm not sure which ones are missing a label so I have to hunt them down. If you know exactly what needs to be changed, that would speed up my process.

The same is true for Debt Quencher. I'm happy to put out a patch for that if I know what to change. Can you help in this respect?

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
http://nothirst.com
support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Join our user forum to learn about new releases:
http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software