[macvoiceover] Fwd: [Blindtlk] FW: iTunes Announcement

  • From: Jane Jordan <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:09:07 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tai Tomasi" <tai.tomasi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: iTunes Announcement
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:08:05 -0700
Please forward to all relevant lists.
Tai

The NFB is investigating the accessibility of the iTunes website
(www.itunes.com <https://batman.browngold.com/http/0/www.itunes.com)/> ),
the software required to access media content from the iTunes store, and
various other iTunes services, including iTunes U. We would like to hear
your experience with any of these services. If you are willing to assist us
with this investigation, please email Aylin Camli at ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
your name, address, and phone number and a representative of the NFB will
contact you. Alternatively, you can call toll free to 866-550-1344 for more
information.

Thank you for your assistance with our investigation.

Mehgan Sidhu
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 East Baltimore Street, Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
410-962-1030 x1324
410-385-0869 (fax)
ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.browngold.com <http://www.browngold.com/>

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally
privileged and that is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the
recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this
e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained
herein, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the
e-mail from your system.  Thank you!

David Andrews and white cane Harry.