[macvoiceover] Fw: VoiceOver functionality

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:49:35 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Landau" <richlandau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: VoiceOver functionality

I was a Mac user until I lost my vision 7 years ago.  Since then I've used
Jaws for Windows.  I'm considering returning to Mac now that Mac has
VoiceOver.  I'd like info on how well VO works with certain software apps,
particularly the Mac versions of MS Word, MS Excel, Quicken,  I'd welcome
comments too on VO and Mac's e-mail (i dot) and its financial software (i
bank).

richlandau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx