[macvoiceover] Re: Fw: New voices for Mac, including other languages

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:49:25 -0400

Thanks for the heads up Greg!
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson Taylor

On Jun 29, 2006, at 1:34 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

I would like to put in a warning here. Not only are these voices
expensive but the license does not permit distribution of files, mp3,
daisy etc. which are recorded in them to others which eliminates them
for use of producing digital talking books and the yearly distribution
licenses is very expensive and well beyond the means of all but the
biggest organizations.

Greg Kearney

On 6/29/06, Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey John,

I took a look at the site and I only saw four choices for demo.  Are
there more and do you know where you can find them?

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx