[macvoiceover] Fusion problem solved

  • From: samtroia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:55:53 -0400

Hi, all,

First, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my "Fusion problem" messages.

Because I couldn't see the screen and also because I knew little enough about Fusion, I didn't realize the state of things in Fusion.

However, a friend who has a little vision came over today and, while I was in Fusion, he said that the screen looked like a Windows logon screen. I had been thinking that Windows wasn't even running. So I typed in my password and sure enough Windows came up. I installed Window-Eyes and now I have the best of both worlds. However, I must say that I plan on using the Mac virtually all of the time except for a couple or so Windows apps. I really love using the Mac with Voiceover. It's lots of fun learning all this new stuff.