[macvoiceover] Re: Ftp software

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:44:35 -0500

There's plenty of ftp software that works wth the mac and voiceover.
The first one to try is the one that comes with the os.
From a terminal prompt, just type ftp hostname
and you'll be connected to the target machine, login and use get/put commands to move files, and cd to change directories.
There's also ncftp which I like for it's batch abilities.
There's a few with gui interfaces too, but I don't use them, so I'll let others point them out.

On Jul 12, 2008, at 2:43 PM, David Poyner wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone know of any ftp software that works with voice over. I run a web site for S. Dunstans archery Club and having changed over to a mac now
need software to continue updating my site.
Thank you,
David Poyner