[macvoiceover] Fromt row makes my itunes accessible.

  • From: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:16:52 -0500

Hello every one,

With the Intell imac there is a new system called "Front Row". I don't know how to explain front row, except to say it helps sited folks to see things from several feet away from the computer. I did not think that it would be useable with Voiceover, so I just left it alone, until today when Tim who is home from college and I was playing with it and I noticed it was reading things that I could not read before, like itunes.

I can read by album, artest, play list and more and the song titles and then play them.

Under shered music, I can read and play any of the titles on my wife's computer. This is wonderful.

I don't have the answers to many questions, I am just learning to use Frontrow, but I do know that I likeit!

Thought you would like to know.

Feel free to pass this arround.