[macvoiceover] Re: From your admin.

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:23:29 -0600

Happy new Mac year!
I personally don't find newbie questions annoying. I only get annoyed if people don't try and learn from what I tell them...an example of what annoys me...I explain the steps of how to do something and the person keeps asking me again how to do it without trying to remember it and I only know one person like that who is not on this list so don't worry. smile Most of the time newbie questions are really interesting. It's nice to watch each person open his/her new Mac and say "wow, this thing is cool!"
Keep on keepin' on,
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>