[macvoiceover] Re: From Apple's web site, the iPad is accessible, pass it on!

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:44:45 -0900

Keith, When my wife read the Apple Hot News on my computer, the first thing she said was: (and I quote) "Well, dear, now you have convinced me--or I should say, Apple has convinced me why I should make the switch. And as soon as it is shipped, I'll buy one." Incidentally, she is fully sighted, but yesterday she used VoiceOver's magnification feature because her eyes were getting tired from all the sewing she did the night before and she absolutely loves it. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Jan 27, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

The iPad has,
        • Support for playback of closed-captioned content
        • VoiceOver screen reader
        • Full-screen zoom magnification
        • White on black
        • Mono audio
Battery and Power4
        • Built-in 25Whr rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
• Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
        • Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
Input and Output
        • Dock connector
        • 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
        • Built-in speakers
        • Microphone
        • SIM card tray (Wi-Fi + 3G model only)
External buttons and controls
<external_20100127.jpg>

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.