[macvoiceover] Freeview tuner with audio description

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:31:56 -0700

Hi,
When on Windows I used a TV tuner which supported audio description.  I have
been looking at one of the Elgato USB sticks with the EyeTV software but they
don't support audio description.  If there's nothing out there Mac compatible
which supports it then I'll go with an Elgato one but if anyone knows of one
could they let me know?

Thanks

Dean>