[macvoiceover] Free word processor with Word Count, among other things?

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:51:52 -0400

Hi all,

Due to Open Office's Writer program and me having issues with it with new lines
saying "edit text" all the time, can anyone recommend a program that has Word
Count, makes use of OS X's Spell Checker or has it's own, and possibly a
thesaurus, so I don't repeat myself, using the same words all the time when I
could be using different ones.

Nisus Writer I can't afford at the moment, so was wondering if there was any
free ones available. I think I remember trying Bean, there was something I
didn't like about it though; can't put my finger on it.