[macvoiceover] Re: Free Accessible Book Cataloging Software

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:03:17 -0600

Yep. I've been using this program for over a year and a half, it's fantastic. In fact, it's the one we keep our entire inventory on, including the books we have available for brailling.

It's an excellent tool.
(Jane, which button isn't labeled, I'll fix it and send another copy)

On Jan 11, 2008, at 10:02 PM, Jane Jordan wrote:

I just started playing with this tonight, and it is *nice* and accessible. I think there is maybe one button that I have found that isn't labeled.

You can't beat the price either--free. I'm using it to catalogue all of my e-texts. It's really nice.

The link is below:

Books 3.1.6 is now available.

I hope the link works--it takes you direct to the download.

If that doesn't work try:

http://books.aetherial.net/wordpress/

Enjoy!

Jane