[macvoiceover] Re: Formatting documents?

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:23:41 +0100

Same comments as below really.  I can use Nisus, Pages and Text Edit but
formatting documents in terms of bulleted lists, heading levels, tables etc
feels like something everyone knows but won't share.  I do now have Office 2010
for Windows which I have installed under Fusion as unless someone can give some
great tips word processing on the Mac often has as much use to me as a fancy
notepad under windows.  I am unable to read tables under Open Office, Nisus
Writer and Pages as they show up as just imbedded and took to copying the
document into a new mail message as it displays in a readable format.

Sounds like any help would be appreciated by many!