[macvoiceover] Formatting audio books

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 22:23:08 -0700

Ok, when I transfer an audio book to my iPhone with Overdrive, all the chapters
or volumes end up under the same entry. So it would end up
iPod
More
Audio Books
Book title
Volumes of the book, usually relating to each disc the library converted.

So how do I format the same way myself? When I rip a book from CD with iTunes I
end up with each disc being its own entry under the auto book section of my
iPod.

Thoughts?

Ian Edwards>