[macvoiceover] Re: For Pages users, tables, brain faid:-)

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:15:40 -0400

Hi Keith,
    I've used it if I've created the table in Pages, but it's been a while
since I did it.  I know it's a separate area you must interact with to access
the table.
'

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION