[macvoiceover] Re: For Pages users, tables, brain faid:-)

  • From: Ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:36:25 +0100

I sent an e-mail to accessibility about this. I need to be able to read tables in text docs for my college asignments. Unfortunately pages doesn't support reading of tables with vo, and as far as I know no other word processor does. If anyone's got a solution for this I'd love to hear about it - if not, perhaps it's something we need to start reporting and getting sorted!

On 15/08/2012 05:12, Keith Reedy wrote:
Hi folks I thought it one time I was able to read tables in pages, however I am
no longer able to do so.  And I missing something, can someone give me a leg up
here? thanks.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx