[macvoiceover] Re: For Chris,

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:45:15 +0000

in the download window of safari it has list, interact with that and it will give you the downloads that are there. interact with it and it will tell you how long is left or if its finished. otherwise, go to finder, press command N to open new search window, in the side bar highlight your home folder, mine's my name, then go to where the folders are listed and open downloads. it should be there. I have my downloads to show in finder as soon as they're done and that is easy to achieve, in the list area in the download window in safari, vo spacebar on view in finder button.

Hope that helps

On 13 Mar 2009, at 16:39, Chris Hofstader wrote:

It seems to be downloading but I cannot find any indication of such other than the downloads folder will not open from the dock. Is there some sort of progress indicator somewhere?
On Mar 13, 2009, at 12:22 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Chris,

Here is the link to take you directly to the download page.

There are a couple of radio buttons and the one for Leopard should be already selected.

The button just below where you would put your e-mail address if you want them to send you update information is the one to press and it is unmarked.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

https://swdlp.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/SoftwareDownloadApp.woa/wa/getProductData?localang=en_us&grp_code=safari&returnURL=http://www.apple.com/safari/download&isMiniiFrameReq=N