[macvoiceover] Fopydo scanning stand set-up help please

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:31:56 -0600

Hello to those of you who are successfully using the Fopydo scanning stand that
has been mentioned on this list. I received mine the other day and have got it
set up, I think that is. The instructions weren't all that helpful to my wife
and son who help, and the online tutorials are very descriptive. Using the
principle of form follows function, I have it put together and the only way it
seems to go, not that tough. What I need though is a good description of where
the phone mounts. In the piece that appears to be for the phone, that is it has
a cut out, One side has two identical rectangular holes, and the other side has
what seems like a slot to slide the phone into with tabs along the side. Can
someone let me know which side faces up, and which side faces down towards the
place for the people would sit?

Thanks,

Ian