[macvoiceover] Re: First GarageBand project!

  • From: "Babcock, Michael Alex" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:32:04 -0800

there is a send space wizard for the mac, now if i can find the guide let me see if i can

On Jul 11, 2008, at 12:03 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Mike,

I took a look at this site. I would need to learn how to use it, can you help off list, or, in fact, this mite be a good learning experience for us all. What do you think.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 11, 2008, at 12:52 AM, Babcock, Michael Alex wrote:

if you need space, sendspace would work;)
On Jul 10, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hmmm, now thats an idea, maybe an MP3clip, let me think about how to do that.

Thanks for asking.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 11, 2008, at 12:46 AM, Babcock, Michael Alex wrote:

well are you going to share the song with us? lol, or a clip;) smile
On Jul 10, 2008, at 8:42 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Well, I'm excited and who better to tell than you folks.

I just recorded my first GarageBand project for my new CD. Nothing fancy, just voice and Guitar on this one with a little reverb. The reverb lends it self very well to the sterio effect. No wonder those who know are raving about this program.

A wise man once said, "death is but the next great adventure to the well organized mind"
Currently in itunes 's  off of the disk,  is Not Loaded.
E-mail: mbabcock06 at wou dot edu
personal blog: http://gwfans.net
aim: ginnyslove2007
Msn: messaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx