[macvoiceover] Re: Firefox on the mac query

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:12:56 +1000

Hi Chris.

I think the hardest thing with safari is having to use vo right arrow to read
the actual text on the page. I know you can tab between links, the hardest
thing to get used to I suppose is there doesn't seem to be a command to move
from table to table.
Maybe if I play with it more it will make more sense.
Everything else on the mac works fine, I suppose i'm just used to using
internet explorer on windows and having the virtual buffer and being able to
move around the web page line by line link by link and move between tables
boxes etc.

Thanks.