[macvoiceover] Re: Firefox on the mac query

  • From: Mikael Holmgren <micke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:01:33 +0200

Hi!

The existing accessibility code in ff3 is not included in the standard download version (probably to experimental at this stage). To get this, you need to compile ff from source. But, it currently has bad performance so its not the right time to try it yet for most people.

/Mikael

18 jul 2008 kl. 18.38 skrev Chris Gilland:

ok, cause when I tried it not only would vo not read, it wouldn't even talk period as long as I was in the ff window.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Siegel" <windowbridge@xxxxxxx >