[macvoiceover] Find And Replac e New Line Characters

  • From: "Jane Jordan (Gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:43:33 -0400

I have text files that I want to run through Books2Burn to turn into audio files for later listening,. There are a lot of line breaks, though that tend to break up the flow of the text. How do I find those line breaks and replace them, with, say, spaces? I mean,I know how to replace the spaces, but not sure what to type into the Find Field to signify the new-lines. I've done it in Microsoft word on Windows,but that's not working here, obviously.

Jane

Current Music:The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald -Gordon Lightfoot [Gord's Gold Volume II