[macvoiceover] Re: File conversion issue.

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:19:24 -0500

Quicktime pro can do this.

Just do a save as, then select one of the sound only formats.
Of course, you'll likely wind up converting that saved file to something else via itunes, but at least you'll have the extracted audio to work with in that case.

On Jul 30, 2008, at 4:40 AM, John Moore wrote:

Hey all. I am trying to take the audio out of a .avi file and convert it to mp3. I thougoht Switch would do the job, and it acted like it was, but I went in and found out that it had not converted it at all. Is there an accessible program I can use to do this? Thanks a lot.