[macvoiceover] Re: Favorites bar in Mail

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:17:02 -0700

Mary,

I want to jump in here and let you know that if you are unable to move a mail
box to the favorites bar using voiceover you are not alone. I am unable to do
so myself. I tried dragging and dropping, copying and pasting, and moving. None
of these methods worked for me. Acording to my sighted wife the folder is
moving and dragging to the favorites bar but upon the drop it says location is
not in view or something like that. I maximize the screen and I have even tried
to adjust the window pain with no success. This is just kind of a unknown
phenomena. I wanted to also say that Ricardo is exactly right there are many
ways to do the same thing some times so do not feel frustrated when someone
gives you a how too and someone else gives you another method. Take the one
that works for you and use it. The copy paste works to move an item as does the
drag and drop. For some things I will drag and for others I copy and paste, but
still for now the move option is my favorite so I use it the most. Hang in
there the biggest thing is just asking and learning it will come and you will
be a Mac Master like Ricardo one day also...