[macvoiceover] Re: Facebook, Safari and Snow Leopard, tips please?

  • From: ezzie bueno <ezziebueno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:03:47 -0800

Hello Mark,

You can try the mobile site, m.facebook.com. It's a simplified version of Facebook. To update your status, find the "update status" link it click it. You will usually be directed to the update status field, where you can type. After typing your status, press tab to hear "post button" and click that.

HTH,
Ezzie