[macvoiceover] Re: FYI

  • From: "Ron J." <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:55:36 -0500

Keith,

        Happy Birthday to the list!

I've only been a member of this list for about a year and a half, I'd guess, and have gotten some great info from it! I got my iMac G5 on April 29th, 2005 - the day Tiger was released, and at the time, had *no* idea what VoiceOver-related resources were out there. Now, there are lots of them!

I forget now, exactly how I found this list, but sure wish I'd known about it, way back then!

Thanks for the great job you, and others are doing! Keep up the good work!!!

        Here's to many more birthdays, and lots more new members!

Regards,

Ron

On Aug 26, 2008, at 12:24 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi Folks,

3 years ago yesterday, the 25th, this list began. We began with 6 list members and at last count we have 116 list members. The MAC has grown and this list has grown.

Some of you started on this list knowing very little about the MAC and Voiceover and are now very helpful to those who are new MAC and Voiceover users.

I want you all to know that I am very prowd of you.

Thank you for keeping a clean and helpful list.

Ron J. | AKA Ganahee

Messenger Services:

        AIM: Ganahee
MSN: Ganahee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: Ganahee
Twitter: Ganahee_SD
Yahoo!: Ganahee

Alternate Contact:

        E-Mail: Ganahee@xxxxxxxxx
        Phone: 605-759-0694

"For millions of years, mankind lived, just like the animals. Then something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination - we learned to talk."

From the MD "The Division Bell", the track "Keep Talking".