[macvoiceover] Re: FYI

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:57:39 -0400

he's cute too.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:52 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: FYI

Keith,

As a relatively new member of this list, let me say this concerning
your message.  A good list is only as good as its moderator.  This is
an excellent list, and we, as list members, are proud of our
moderator.  You run a tight ship, and that's the way it should be
done.  All the best to you!!!
On Aug 26, 2008, at 12:24 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> 3 years ago yesterday, the 25th, this list began.  We began with 6
> list members and at last count we have 116 list members.  The MAC
> has grown and this list has grown.
>
> Some of you started on this list knowing very little about the MAC
> and Voiceover and are now very helpful to those who are new MAC and
> Voiceover users.
>
> I want you all to know that I am very prowd of you.
>
> Thank you for keeping a clean and helpful list.
>
> Keith Reedy

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
>> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx