[macvoiceover] Re: FW: [Webwatch] Interesting Blog Post on Macintosh Web Browsing Accessibility

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:28:57 -0400

Ah,Dis Dis Dis.

I would expect microsoft to circulate this kind of thing.

They want to get their hands on voiceovedr and make changes to it instead of
following apple conventions to make ff accessible.

So It finally made it here where it belongs.

From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 27, 2008 11:23:08 PM CDT
To: <webwatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Webwatch] Interesting Blog Post on Macintosh Web Browsing
Accessibility

Hi All,

Aaron Leventhal, someone for whom I have immense respect and who has been
instrumental in Firefox and ARIA accessibility among other things, has an
interesting blog post talking about how to improve Firefox access on the
Macintosh.  The article is worth a read, even if you have no interest in Mac
accessibility for some of the experiences and insights Aaron shares on how
accessibility happens.  You can read the article
athttp://accessgarage.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/firefox-and-os-xs-voiceover-r
eading-the-magic-8-ball/.

Thanks,

Kelly