[macvoiceover] Re: FW: Voice Over and some Skype-Related Questions

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:08:02 +0100

You have to pay for skype voice mail. if you have a skype number it comes free but it is a paid service.

On May 21, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

And one more skype question to add to the mix... Anyone know how to set up voice mail in skype? And I would imagine it will work even if I don't have skype up and running, which I do not much of the time? Thanks! Marcy
On May 21, 2009, at 5:52 AM, Michael Busboom wrote:

Hello Chantel and others,

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my Skype questions a couple of weeks ago. I am normally not this tardy in getting back to people; I am sorry.

I have another Skype-related question: Is there a freeware program or utility that allows people to record Skype conversations?

My best to all,

Mike

--
Wordy Mom