[macvoiceover] Re: FW: Link inside message, Description: Apple Mac's voice-Over getting started user's guide for the Snow Leopard operating system.

  • From: Brandon Misch <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:22:38 -0400

the voice over getting started guide with leopard is still on the site.

On Sep 2, 2009, at 9:37 AM, Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

What lepard stuff?
On Sep 2, 2009, at 12:04 AM, Brandon Misch wrote:

i'm sure they will soon. the leopard stuff is still on the site.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 8:48 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

This is cool but I wish tey would make it a downloadable one piece document.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 8:00 PM, Brandon Misch wrote:

speaking of the guide, if you go into the voice over help menu with v o h, the getting started guide is built-in and works now.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 6:58 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

David,

Thank you so much for this.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 6:35 PM, David Truong wrote:

sendspace file delivery notification:

You've got a file called VoiceOver_Getting_Started_Snow_Leopard.rtf, (695 KB) waiting for download at sendspace.com

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u74rso

If you have any questions, please visit the sendspace FAQ at http://www.sendspace.com .

Thank you,

sendspace.com - The best free file sharing service.

David T.

Email and MS Messenger: davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: blindboxer1967