[macvoiceover] Re: FTP on the mac

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 18:54:45 -0400

Please do not tell us about procedures in Windows. You really need to forget
about all of that and use the mac the way it's supposed to be used. YOu can
press command k from the finder and connect to an ftp server. The process is
simple enough that I don't think you will need any help, but let us know if you
have any problems. Good luck!