[macvoiceover] F4 to jump to launch pad

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:56:33 -0700

Another one from my, "hit the wrong key and accidentally found something out,"
series. On my Macbook Air, hitting the F4 key with no modifier key jumped me
straight to the launch pad. Not sure if folks use the launch pad, but I
occasionally do and this saved me a few steps. F3 jumps right to Mission
Control, but I don't ever use that one.

Hope this helps, anyone know if there is a key to jump right to the dock? I
know VO d does it, but that requires 2 hands in a contortionist move, and I'd
love a lazier way to do it.

Ian