[macvoiceover] Exporting Outlook 2007contacts & messages?

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:22:11 -0600

Hi all,

Is there a way to export messages and contacts from Outlook 2007 and then import them into the Mail app on the Mac? I searched the Internet and found some answers there, but some of the steps included dragging and dropping email messages into a temporary folder, and then using Entourage (demo version) as a go between Outlook and Mail. Is there an easier way to do this, or is it necessary to use Entourage?

From what I was able to find, it seems that if I export my contacts to a CSV for Windows file, I'll be able to import that file into the Apple Mail program. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Russell