[macvoiceover] Re: Entering formulas in Numbers

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:26:14 -0400

     I'm not sure what you mean.  For example, if I want to add up all the
items in a column, it would look like this, =sum(A2:A10) as the range.  This
should work.  Unless I am misunderstanding what you are asking.  Please let me
know if I am not getting your question.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION