[macvoiceover] Emergency! Voiceover on, speech off!

  • From: Carla Roller <croller614@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:06:48 -0500

Hi guys, I am writing this for Cheryl. She is not sure if she has hit something
on the track pad of her MacMini or if something else has happened. The computer
says "Voiceover on, and speech is off." She doesn't have a monitor so sighted
help is not an option. If anyone has a solution to this problem she would be
very grateful for suggestions. Thanks in advance,
--
carla

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by
Christ Jesus.