[macvoiceover] E-mail questions

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:34:21 -0400

I have a couple of e-mail questions. One: if I go to a new line and attempt to start typing I hear a bong noise. I will type the first letter and continue typing and all is normal. I associate the noise with a error of sorts. Does anyone know what that is? Two: If I make a mistake, for example mistyping the words have been like this "havebeen" and I want to separate the words, how do I do this? I usually press the spacebar on the letter b intake word been and it separates the word, but on the Mac this doesn't work. If I do the spacebar trick on the letter e at the end of have it doesn't work either. What is the procedure for correcting this?