[macvoiceover] Re: Effects and plugins in logic pro X

  • From: Kelvin Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:26:07 +1300

Keith, I am still working this out but first echeck/nable the Mixer in the
control panel then interact with the Mixer group, that is, the second group.
I am currently using a Steinway Grand midi instrument. The up and down arrows
on their will change the track.
Now, in the Mixer group you will find 12 buses, six inst channels, I think, and
more. The first two buses are allocated to echo and reverb, if I select a bus
with VO shift space and arrow I can select from the effects in LPX and their
parameters.
From this point I am still confused but assume these will load onto the basic
instrument.
I'll have to get back with more specific discoveries, I want to return to a dry
instrument and start again to check what I am doing.

What do you find ?

TF

On 2/01/2015, at 9:24 am, Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kelvin,

Am I to gather from this message that you have been able to access the plugins
from this window? If so, how are you doing so? I can not get this window to
yield any information.
kr
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.