[macvoiceover] Re: Effects and plugins in logic pro X

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:58:07 -0500

Good morning Ricardo and happy new year to you.

I have been using LPX in the studio for several months quite successfully by
using the patch library with smart controls.  Once you have a patch loaded with
plugins and effects you can quite easily control the parameters with smart
controls.

Here is a link to the 2 podcast and the latest accessibility overview,
http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/Logic%20With%20Voiceover/

You will find it very necessary to read the manual to get the most out of Logic
Pro X.
It is like GB10 but exceedingly more complicated.
I do expect that there will be improvements in the next update however I am
very happy with the program now.  Over 1500 patches with plugins and effects
have worked fine for me.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy

HTH.
kr
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.