[macvoiceover] Effects and plugins in logic pro X

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:10:27 -0500

Hello everyone, happy new year.

I’ve recently gotten logic pro X, and it’s very similar to Garageband 10, for
better and for worse. lol. One thing that is troubling me is, where do I go to
add effects, and gain access to my plugins?

In GB 10, You would open up smart controls, and make sure the inspector was
set, and then you would have access to the instrument pop up menus, where you
could select presets and plugins.

Not seeing that in Logic though.

Thanks.

Ricardo Walker