[macvoiceover] Re: Drop box on the Mac?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:14:16 -0400

Hi Russell,

I have good news and bad news. lol.  Bad news first, setting up of dropbox is
inaccessible in the most recent version of the app.  You will need sighted help
to sign you in.  Good news is, once thats done you will have complete access to
your dropbox folder which is placed in your home folder by default.  Dropbox
also broke accessibility to the preferences window of the app so, you will want
your sighted help to set that up as well.  They will need to click on the
dropbox icon in the status menu, and select preferences from the drop down menu.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296