[macvoiceover] Re: Dragon Dictate for the MAC!

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 05:42:47 +1300

Not Dragon Dictate but I sometimes use the Dictation  app installed with ML and
Mavericks which is mostly quite accurate. Nothing much to do but turn it on and
speak clearly.

TF

Hi All,

Anyone here have experience of using dragon dictate for the MAC and how
usable is it for those of us who are blind.
Many thanks for any help with this one.

Paul.

---
is active.