[macvoiceover] Re: Does any soon to be X Dot Mac users want to weigh in on accessibility in the new Mobile Me

  • From: Shaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 04:35:25 -0400

I haven't tested the latest version because it's still being worked on. I use Dot Mac a bunch and found the majority of it's features very accessible and easy to use. It works as advertised but I don't know about the Mail stuff. I use it fine on Windows and it's accessible. I'll keep you posted. I only paid $72 for the same app that Apple charges $99 plus tax for, so I would say it's worth my money. Look on macmall.com

On Jul 10, 2008, at 12:22 AM, Sara wrote:

I'd like to know too. I'd also like to know if .mac worked for people. Unfortunately, I'd like to know how it works in Windows so that would be off list to me please. smile I'd be interested to know if it works in Safari or if iDisk works well from the Finder. I'd like to know if synching of mail really works as advertized; for example, does it sync the mail you send or just what you receive? Is it like imap email where all your messages stay on the server and fill your disk space? In short, is it worth $99 or whatever it costs for a year?
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "vashaun jones" <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx > To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>