[macvoiceover] Re: Do you have a Victor Reader Stream and an Apple Mac?

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:34:35 -0700

Hello Dane,
Thanks for posting that E-Mail address. I wasn't sure who to contact. I'm emailing him right now.
Thanks.
Dan
On May 26, 2009, at 4:59 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

Hi!

Do you have a Victor Reader Stream and an Apple Mac? Tired of having to use a Windows PC or a Virtual Windows Machine on your Mac to convert your notes on the Victor Reader Stream to a format the Mac can read? Well perhaps its time you emailed your concerns to the product manager at Humanware Gerry.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in the hope that this issue can be addressed in a future upgrade of the firmware and software of this excellent machine, the more feedback Humanware get about this slight oversight in the design of the product then the better the possibility that something may be done about it.

Cheers

******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia