[macvoiceover] Re: Distribution lists

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:08:25 -0400

   Cutting and pasting is a good alternative.  If you have created a list, just
select the people you want to add to the distribution list from your main
contact group and then navigate to the intended list and paste them there.  If
you haven't created the new list. you can select as many people as you want
from your main contact group and then choose, new group from selection.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION