[macvoiceover] Re: Disappearing Programs After Installation

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 10:30:46 -0500

Hi Jim,

Before you go to all of the trouble of reinstalling the OS try removing GB10 as
was suggested earlier and then installing GB6.  I don't even use GB10 because
of its problems.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.